<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21386572?origin\x3dhttps://my-perspectives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


La Femme

About Me.
Jen.
18.
Innova JC.
utopianstyle@msn.com.


Desires

New MP3
New Pencil Case
New Handphone
Straight 'A's
Get into NUS

Bitches
Bastards
Stress
Cockroach

Links

Mine
`My CL blog*
`my msn space*

Swiss 4e6'05
`SadxKiax*
`Kailin*
`ShuJuan*

IJC 0612C
`Ang Yun*
`Terrence*
'simone*
'MingLi*

IJC Bowling
`RenJie*

IJC Students
`Venetia*
.
IJC Students' Council
`IJC Student's Council*
`Zhong Hao*
.
Credits


Designer: ♥BENDAN
Hosting @ 1 2 3 4
Image done on PowerPoint & Paint
& Codes done manually on Notepad

Possies

PREVIOUS POSSIES!


• Bored-doom...
• tired~
• First time!!!
• Memoirs of a Geisha
• CNY... With homework... Yucks!!!
• Tired!!!
• Waiting for the dust to settle...

MONTHLY POSSIES!


• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• August 2007
• October 2007
• December 2007


Taggies




Monday, February 06, 2006

I miss Swiss... I miss it alot!!! Something tells me dat this entry wld b veri sentimental... But i realli realli miss them... Class 4e6... the teachers... my cca... my juniors... Its lyk a veri abnormal life without them... without these accessories... these distractions... i realli wun mind turning back the sands of time, into the sec 4 days just to be with them all... to experience the stress again... to experience the pain and hardship... jus so as to be with them again... for a month, a week or even jus for one day... But its not that possible rite??? How i wish it is...


You are Not Alone -Michael Jackson

Another day has gone
I'm still all alone
How could this be
You're not here with me
You never said goodbye
Someone tell me why
Did you have to go
And leave my world so cold

Chorus 1:
Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here to stay
Though you're far away
I am here to stay

Chorus 2:
You are not alone
I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
You are not alone


http://www.lovelyrics.com/artists/MICHAEL%20JACKSON%20lyrics/MICHAEL%20JACKSON%20YOU%20ARE%20NOT%20ALONE%20lyrics.php

I realli miss you guys... I realli appreciate the times we had together... the days of our times together.... I thank all of you for these wonderful memories!!!