<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21386572?origin\x3dhttps://my-perspectives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


La Femme

About Me.
Jen.
18.
Innova JC.
utopianstyle@msn.com.


Desires

New MP3
New Pencil Case
New Handphone
Straight 'A's
Get into NUS

Bitches
Bastards
Stress
Cockroach

Links

Mine
`My CL blog*
`my msn space*

Swiss 4e6'05
`SadxKiax*
`Kailin*
`ShuJuan*

IJC 0612C
`Ang Yun*
`Terrence*
'simone*
'MingLi*

IJC Bowling
`RenJie*

IJC Students
`Venetia*
.
IJC Students' Council
`IJC Student's Council*
`Zhong Hao*
.
Credits


Designer: ♥BENDAN
Hosting @ 1 2 3 4
Image done on PowerPoint & Paint
& Codes done manually on Notepad

Possies

PREVIOUS POSSIES!


• I spoke. So what?
• fake
• Happiness???
• tired,
• L.O.V.E
• Sleep
• The wall
• Ironies in our life
• Changes
• Enough?

MONTHLY POSSIES!


• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• August 2007
• October 2007
• December 2007


Taggies




Friday, October 27, 2006

My Perspectives.

Before the previous blog, nobodi took notice of my blog. I nvr receive so mani comments abt my blog before. Not even when i was down and needed somebody to comfort me. But now, when i finalli commented on some people whom i disagree with, attention are now turned towards me. How surprising.

I dun mind to be commented. But to the extent of being insulted is y someone i assume i do not know (coz i dun recognise the name) is more than what i can bear.

To Jean:

I do not recognise your name. And if you are my friend, i believe that you would understand my blog more than anyone else. So i guess you are not a friend of mine. Perhaps you din read my blog too carefully or you were too emotional. I clearly state that i do not speak up because he is my bf. I will speak up if it happens to any body else. I assume you are a leader yourself coz if u say that I'm a bad leader, then you must be a even better one. If not, then i suggest you not to comment. But if you are a better leader, wld you condemn me before understanding me further? Put yourself in my shoe. Think about it.

To my class 0612c:

It has come to my attention that my previous blog was being printed out, and discussed over. I wonder. How would my comment affect you if previously my comments never did matter to you. I assume you wld treat my previous entry as any other entry, left to be ignored and perhaps, read it as if its a sci fiction. But all o the sudden, people do notice my blog. What a surprise.

As i said before, i recognise my mistake of speaking out of my position. But by speaking out of my position, I can understand more about my classmates. I can now understand why my class can never unite as one. I never mean hostitality but what i get in return for my comment are the harsh replies.

Think about it.